Should I Get Back Together With My Ex Boyfriend? by Kiko Lim

TITLE: How Can I Get My Ex Back?

Well this one is a biggie. How to get him back huh?

If the man you love has left you, instead of wondering will my ex and I get back together? Take a deep breath and take some time out for yourself.

If you do this and focus on yourself, then you are also giving him the space he is demanding. Let him stew for a while there.

Heck, yes he may be out there enjoying himself now he is newly single and he may be absolutely loving it. So is this the kind of guy you really want? One that can kick your butt to the kerb and the next day be out partying? Nope I didn't think so.

You don't want a man who can say he loves you one week and then dumps you the next - that is no way to be in a relationship. You want a man who knows what he wants, stands by his word and is prepared to work on a relationship. Because BOY there is no blow by blow manual that comes with a relationship.

So stop asking why are men afraid of commitment? and start asking - what do I really want in my life?

I need my ex back

See this is not the road you should be going down. You shouldn't have to MAKE a man want to be with you. You shouldn't have to MAKE a man fall in love with you and want to commit the rest of his life to you. Heck!

If he does not want to be with you, then pick up your tiara and high heels and go find a man that DOES want to be with you.

I know - it is easier said than done. Don't you just hate people and books that tell you to get a grip, get a life and move on?

The thing is - this is EXACTLY what you have to do. Once you are on the other side of a broken heart, and you can see clearly again, I bet you that you will agree that are only 3 steps to this whole process - get a grip, get a life and MOVE ON.

It's hard to say it and when someone tells you this you feel like they don't understand what you are going through and they don't really care either. But heck - I know that I needed to get a grip, get a life and move on - but it took me so very long to realise that this was exactly what I had to do - in plain English.

So stop focusing on the �¦ how to get my ex to want me back scenario - and start thinking about what you want in your life.

Is this really it? Do you really want a man back that you can't trust? One who says he loves you and then dumps you?

I want my boyfriend back

Oh give over for Heaven's sake. Now don't get me wrong here - I went through exactly what you are going through right now - maybe even worse. So I am not talking out of my rear end - I KNOW what you are feeling because I have been there.

And the truth of the matter is that only you can motivate yourself to find your happy place again. Not with your ex, but as a fabulously, beautiful and awesome SINGLE woman. You need to get your mojo back and take stock of your life right now.

Stop that voice in your head that keeps saying I want my boyfriend back and replace with - I am fabulous!

Because you are absolutely unique and fabulous. There is a man out there who has waited his entire life to meet you. You have to get rid of these drop kicks so you can find the one who will make you understand WHY all the others didn't work out.

So stop trying to figure out how to get my ex back fast and begin figuring out what you as an awesome single woman wants in her life. What makes you happy? What puts you fair and square in your happy place?

Work on making YOU happy and with the grace of God - everything else will fall in place as well.

If you want to know how to heal a broken relationship. Check out http://www.repairbrokenrelationship.com to get started.